🛑 CASH ONLY! No payment options are available for this property.
How to Purchase: Please click the orange “RESERVE NOW” button above ☝️ to make your secure deposit payment via credit card or debit card. Once you’ve completed checkout, we will both receive instant email notification of your deposit, and the deposit will be credited towards the cash price at closing. Properties are sold on a “first deposit, first sold” basis. The remaining balance will be due via wire transfer.
$199 Option Fee: All property deposits are subject to a NON-REFUNDABLE $199 OPTION FEE. Please see our Refund Policy for more information. The Buyer will have up to seven (7) days to sign the contract.
Call or Text: Call or Text us anytime at 855-833-LAND (855-833-5263) with questions or to purchase this property.
Paying a 5% Buyer's Agent Commission!
Your Own Home on the Range! 160 Acres on the Canadian River
Leave your worries behind and build your best life on this 160-acre property in Hughes County. This property is a rare find with half a mile of Canadian River frontage on the west side. With rolling hills, mature trees, and lots of water, the property has no nearby neighbors, so you will have lots of privacy to enjoy your property your way. Build your dream house here and make this your upscale country estate or bring your camper for short getaways from the city. This is prime habitat for whitetail deer, wild turkeys, waterfowl, and bobcats, making it an ideal private hunting property.
The tiny town of Stuart is just five miles away. With just 167 residents, this is a very sleepy community with a post office, a school, a café, and a farm and ranch supply store.
McAlester is your closest destination for supplies and services, and it is an easy 30-mile drive from this property. McAlester has 18,000 residents, giving you many more shopping and dining options as well as access to a regional medical center.
Oklahoma City is just two hours away. This is an equestrian paradise, nicknamed “The Horse Show Capital of the World” and on almost any weekend you can find an equestrian event to attend. Basketball fans can watch the Oklahoma City Thunder play at Chesapeake Energy Arena, or you can spend the day exploring the zoo. The city has lots of small museums and art exhibits so you can discover something new on every trip to town.
This 160-acre property is a rare find with a half-mile of Canadian River frontage and abundant wildlife, and at this price it will not last long. Contact me today for more information.
You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience and anytime while it's still available. However, we HIGHLY recommend checking-in with us prior to visiting the property in case the property has gone under contract (or sold).
The interactive map above is generated with MapRight. MapRight has free apps for Apple and Android that can be used to track your location and route throughout a property and provide driving directions.
MapRight for Apple –> Download App.
MapRight for Android –> Download App.
To launch the interactive map on your device, 1) install the free MapRight app using one of the two links above for Apple or Android, and 2) click the “View Full Screen” link (see above) in the embedded map on property listing page.
Section 15 T06N-R11E-OK Hughes County, OK
NW/4 of Section 15, Township 6 North, Range 11 East of the Indian Meridian, Hughes County, OK
Annual Property Taxes
Liens and Back Taxes
Free & Clear!
General Warranty Deed
2,640′ X 2,640′
🔌 Power: Enos Electric Company (405) 379-3619 (about)
💧 Water: Rural Water District No 2 Plant (918) 546-2570 (about)
🚽 Sewer: Septic or alternative sewer system.
Nearby Cities, Conveniences, and Attractions
- 26 minutes (5.4 miles) to Stuart, OK: Population 167 (about)
- 26 minutes (11.4 miles) to ⛽ Fossil Grill (gas station) in Stuart, OK
- 26 minutes (10.6 miles) to 📮 US Post Office in Stuart, OK (about)
- 26 minutes (11.6 miles) to 🚜Stuart Farm & Ranch Supply (about)
- 41 minutes (26.4 miles) to 🛒Wal-Mart in Holdenville, OK (about)
- 41 minutes (26.5 miles) to 🏥 Holdenville General Hospital (about)
- 43 minutes (26.9) miles to 🍎 Save A Lot (grocery) in Holdenville (about)
- 46 minutes (31.3 miles) to McAlester, OK: Population 18,045 (about)
- 58 minutes (40.2 miles) to 💊 Walgreens in Ada, OK (about)
- 1 hour and 1 minute (41.2 miles) to 🛠️ Home Depot in Ada (about)
- 1 hour and 2 minutes (41.5 miles) to Ada, OK: Population 17,260 (about)
- 1 hour and 21 minutes (61.5 miles) to Lake Eufala (about)
- 1 hour and 46 minutes (81.7 miles) to Tishomingo National Wildlife Refuge (about)
- 1 hour and 50 minutes (90.4 miles) to 🃏 Choctaw Casino & Resort (about)
- 2 hours and 2 minutes (94.5 miles) to The University of Oklahoma (about)
- 2 hours and 3 minutes (102 miles) to Oklahoma City, OK: Popuation 643,692 (about)
- 2 hours and 11 minutes (106 miles) to Tulsa, OK: Population 402,324 (about)
- 2 hours and 33 minutes (130 miles) to 🎰 Winstar World Casino and Resort (about)
- 3 hours and 33 minutes (158 miles) to Frisco, TX: Population 177,020 (about)
- 3 hours and 45 minutes (182 miles) to Dallas, TX: Population 1,331,000 (about)
Closing Costs and Fees
Document Prep Fee
Buyer will pay a $299 document preparation fee, which includes postage and county recording fees.
In-House Closing Fee
There will be no additional fees for an in-house closing. We typically close in-house in 21 days or less.
Title Co Closing Fee
Title Company costs are typically 2-5% of the purchase price with a minimum fee of around $1,500.
If Buyer elects to close through a third-party title company, Buyer will bear all closing costs and expenses, including Seller’s title policy and Seller's escrow fees. Closing through a title company typically takes 30-45 days, depending on the county and title company.
Driving Directions and GPS Coordinates
🚗 Driving Directions: From Stuart, OK, head west on 270 toward D3865 Rd. Turn right (north) onto D3865 Rd. Drive approximately 6 miles, and your destination will be on your left (west).
📍 Northwest Corner: 34.99946542767416, -96.14099565897455 (Google Map)
📍 Northeast Corner: 34.99964038046664, -96.13315643526697 (Google Map)
📍 Southeast Corner: 34.992810742508944, -96.13330503417025 (Google Map)
📍 Southwest Corner: 34.992754795470574, -96.14096198378311 (Google Map)
📍 Center Point: 34.9962, -96.1374 (See embedded Google Map below 👇.)
If you click the blue Directions link below, 👇 you can get Google turn-by-turn directions to the property on any device. The map coordinates for the Google Map below are for the center of the property and not the entrance, gate, or primary access point for the property. Google Maps may provide driving directions that require the use of private or abandoned roads or may require you to go through gates. Please do not trespass on private property. Some properties will require a 4-wheel drive vehicle or may be inaccessible in certain weather conditions. Please don't get stuck or lost.
Whitetail Deer Source Links for Photos
- Link A – https://www.landsofamerica.com/property/402-acres-in-Hughes-County-Oklahoma/9941357/
- Link B – https://www.landsofamerica.com/property/171-acres-in-Hughes-County-Oklahoma/11846498/
- Link C – https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/outdoor-news/onslaught-bruiser-bucks-last-fall-are-rearranging-roster-state-records
- Link D – https://landdoctors.com/property/hundley-ranch-hughes-oklahoma/20577/
- Link E – https://landdoctors.com/property/longbow-ranch-hughes-oklahoma/9652/
As-Is and As-Available: This property is being sold property “as-is” and “as-available.” No representations as to fitness for a particular purpose have been made. No verbal claims or promises have been made. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.
Contract: After making your initial deposit, we will email you the purchase and sale agreement, which includes a special warranty deed. Contracts are manually prepared and will be sent out Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM CST.
No Monthly Payments: We are not offering seller financing on this property. This is an all-cash transaction. We are not offering a payment plan. If you would like to finance your purchase of the property, please contact a third-party lender prior to making your deposit. We will not sign a purchase and sale agreement that is contingent upon third-party financing without a pre-approval letter.
5% Buyer's Agent Commission: You are not required to have an agent or broker assist you with purchasing this property. However, if the Buyer does use an agent, and the Seller is made aware of this prior to an agreement on price or signed contract, the Seller will pay a 5% commission to the Buyer's licensed agent or broker.
Maps and GPS Coordinates: Maps and GPS coordinates are believed to be accurate, but accuracy is not guaranteed. The information contained in the maps should not be considered a “legal description,” and the maps and GPS coordinates are not a replacement for a survey. Unless noted above we do not have a survey for this property. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that parcel lines, maps, and coordinates are in fact accurate, but third-party geographical information system (GIS) providers, including information from the county, often contain errors and inaccuracies, and we do not want to make incorrect assumptions.
🕵️ Still looking for land in Texas?
⭐ Please take a look at our other remarkable properties 👉 HERE!