If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the Site, we may collect the following data:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring web site, and your activity on the Site.
- Your personal contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other information submitted through the Site’s forms.
- Other information such as your interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our Site.
- Your credit card or payment information, if you pay subscription or advertising fees or purchase any such products or services through the Site.
- Demographic, contact or other personal information you provide in connection with your participation in surveys, contests, promotional offers, and other activities on the Site.
Why We Collect Your Data
In general, we use the personal information we collect to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Site and the services being provided by us, to provide you with information or services you request, to process your requests or transactions, and for the purpose for which the information was provided. For example, we may use the information we collect:
- To advertise, market, and sell real estate to you.
- To send you a welcoming email and to contact you about your use of the Site and the Services, such as for administrative purposes or to provide you with customer service.
- To provide you with the services, products, referrals or information you requested and to complete any transactions in connection therewith.
- To respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints.
- To better understand your needs.
- To send you promotional emails containing the products, services, and information we think you will find interesting and for other marketing, informational, product development and promotional purposes.
- To improve our services and products and request feedback.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To notify contest winners.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- For the specific purpose for which the information was provided.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Remarkable Land, LLC is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Remarkable Land, LLC has taken reasonable security procedures to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The Site is secured and encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL allows confidential information such as credit card numbers or login information to be transmitted securely.
If you purchase products or services through the Site, your payment information data is encrypted using the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), and your payment information is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our Site to your needs.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing and modifying the settings of your internet browser. If a browser is set not to accept cookies or if a user rejects a cookie, you will not be able to sign in and will not be able to access certain Site features or services.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by sending written notice to the following:
If via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
If via USPS mail or overnight courier:Remarkable Land, LLC
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
6175 Main Street, Suite 250
Frisco, TX 75034-3510
When you are filling the forms on the Site, make sure to check if there is a box that you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
If our Site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services and products to you.