🛑 CASH ONLY! No payment options are available for this property.
How to Purchase: Please click the ☝️ orange “RESERVE NOW” button above to make your secure deposit payment via credit card or debit card. Once you’ve completed checkout, we will both receive instant email notification of your deposit, and the deposit will be credited towards the cash price at closing. Properties are sold on a “first deposit, first sold” basis.
$199 Option Fee: All property deposits are subject to a NON-REFUNDABLE $199 Option Fee. Please see our Refund Policy for more information. Buyer will have up to seven days to sign the contract.
Contract: After making your initial deposit, we will email you the purchase and sale agreement, which includes a special warranty deed. Contracts are manually prepared and reviewed and will be sent out Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM CST.
No Monthly Payments: We are NOT offering seller financing on this property. This is an all cash transaction. We are not offering a payment plan. If you would like to finance the your purchase of the property, please contact a third party lender PRIOR to making your deposit. We will NOT sign a purchase and sale agreement that is contingent upon third-party financing without a pre-approval letter.
5% Buyer's Commission: You are not required to have an agent or broker assist you with purchasing this property. However, if the Buyer does use an agent, the Seller will pay a 5% commission to the Buyer's agent.
Reduced: Now to only $400 per Acre! 🤯
This 624-acre property in Presidio County is a rare find with 7,500′ of Rio Grande frontage near legendary Marfa, Texas! YES!… this property directly borders Mexico!
The land has not been developed, so it is a blank slate ready for anything you can imagine. Even though this land is remote, it has frontage on paved Highway 170.
This property is only 3215 FEET from the Las Palomas Wildlife Management Area – Ocotillo Unit.
Hot Springs Airport (3TE4) with a 2,500′ gravel runway is 2 miles to the southeast.
Presidio, Texas is only 42 miles to the southeast and has most day-to-day supplies and conveniences.
Marfa, a quirky town unlike any other, is only 56 miles away, and it is a surprising haven for artists and writers. You can spend an entire day getting lost in art galleries and random art installations. The Chinati Foundation museum is located in an abandoned army base on 340 acres and houses large-scale contemporary pieces by founder Donald Judd and other artists. Downtown Marfa has 22 sculptures by John Chamberlin, and your trip to the area is not complete until you have made the drive to Prada Marfa on US Highway 90. Paranormal enthusiasts flock here to see the Marfa Lights. These glowing orbs appear in the desert outside town and move in random directions. No one has ever been able to explain them.
The closest large city to this property is El Paso, which is 250 miles away. This is where you will find all of the big box stores, an international airport, concerts, museums, and college sports at the University of Texas at El Paso.
We purchased this property with new surveys, including a subdivision option, and a title opinion. The 624 acres can be divided or sold separately into two tracts. The 331 acres on the southwest side of Highway 170 can be purchased for $145,640, while the 293-acre tract on the northeast side can be purchased for $128,920.
HUNTING: Hunting opportunities abound in the area, and this property would be a great home base. Outfitters in this region stay busy chasing giant mule deer, elk, aoudad rams, javelinas, and hogs as well as multiple species of quail. 🦌
01 FM 170, Presidio, TX 79845
G H BROOKS #345 TRACT 2 & CT & MC #1409 ABST 6685
2,780 – 3,080 FT
🔌 Power: Solar, wind, propane, or alternative energy source.
💧 Water: Water well, collection, hauling/delivery, or alternative.
🚽 Sewer: Septic or alternative sewer system.
Nearby Cities, Conveniences, and Attractions
- 1 minute to the Las Palomas Wildlife Management Area – Octollio Area (see embeded above)
- 6 minutes to the Ruidosa General Store (about)
- 36 minutes to Chinati Hot Springs (about)
- 52 miuntes to 7,728 ft Chinati Peak (about)
- 57 minutes to the Chinati Mountains State Natural Area (about)
- 1 hour and 9 minutes to Porter's Grocery (about)
- 1 hour and 9 minutes to Presidio's County Hospital (about)
- 1 hour and 10 minutes to Presidio, Texas: Population 4,019 (about)
- 1 hour and 10 minutes to Dollar Tree (about)
- 1 hour and 10 minutes to Tom's Service Station (about)
- 1 hour and 32 minutes to Marfa, Texas: Population 1,831 (about)
- 1 hour and 40 minutes to Cibolo Creek Ranch (about)
- 1 hour and 58 minutes to Davis Mountains State Park (about)
- 1 hour and 59 minutes to Alpine, Texas: Population 6,006 (about)
- 2 hours and 20 minutes to the McDonald Observatory (about)
- 2 hours and 22 minutes to Big Bend Ranch State Park (about)
- 2 hours and 54 minutes to 8,378 ft Mount Livermore (about)
- 3 hours and 24 minutes to Terlingua Ranch Lodge (about)
- 3 hour and 53 minutes to Big Bend National Park (about)
- 4 hours and 30 minutes to Midland, Texas: Population 13,549 (about)
- 4 hours and 31 minutes to El Paso, Texas: Population 844,818 (about)
Document Prep Fee
At closing, Buyer will pay a $299 document preparation fee, which includes postage and recording fees.
In-House Closing Fee
There will be no additional fees for an in-house closing.
Title Co Closing Fee
If Buyer elects to close through a title company, Buyer will bear all closing costs and expenses, including Seller’s title policy and escrow fees. Closings costs are typically 2-5% of the purchase price with a minimum fee of $1,500.
🕵️ Still looking for land in Texas?
⭐ Please take a look at our other remarkable properties 👉 HERE!